Bacon & Cheese Muffins
• 2 c. flour
• 2 t. baking powder
• 1/4 t. salt
• 1/4 t. black pepper
• 1 1/4 c. milk
• 1/4 c. butter or margarine, melted and cooled
• 1 egg
• 1/2 lb. bacon, diced, cooked and degreased (I’ll probably just used pre-cooked)
• 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, mix together the milk, melted butter or margarine and eggs. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
2. Fold in the bacon and cheese just until combined. Scoop into greased or lined muffin tins. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Yum!
Annual Inspirations New Product Blog Hop
1 day ago